Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday's

Wow I'm running late today for my post. Spent my day in Franklin,Tn visiting my mom and dad. I had to go over there to sign up my 16yr old son to go back to Page High School, which he will move in with his grandparents. I didn't think he would be moving out so soon, I thought it would be 2 more years before college. He wants to go into animation, art and filming and Page High School has Honor Classes for what he wants to go into.

                   Ricky and his friends from UP.

Here's 2 of the quilts that were made for him over the years.
          This Train Quilt was made by his Nanny. He was 4 yrs old at the time.

                    She even put his name on it.

      Then this one was done for him last year. He loves music.

                    He loves it. This is his favorite.



               His younger brother already has plains for his bedroom. Which Ricky will be home on weekends   so there's no room changing yet.

 So now you know what I am Thankful for this Thursday. They just grow up so fast.

 To my children, I make mistakes being a mom, sometimes more than I would like to admit. But I will always be there for you, to hear you, to cheer you, to laugh or cry with you, to protect you with my life and to love you for eternity with all my heart! No one will ever love you more than I do, I'm your MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment