Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday

Well I know this is not my normal day to post, but I have been a Sub-Teacher for the schools and have been busy. So what's been going on in the world of quilting!

Friday when I got home and went to the mail box I found this waiting for me!!!!

Isn't it just fabulous!!!!                     


Thank you so much to Stephanie at "The Fat Quarter Shop" for the giveaway. The bundle is called "Simple Pleasure Bundle". I just love every color, it is just gorgeous,. Can't wait to make a quilt out of it.

Sunday night I finally finished a quilt for Frances. My son's girlfreind's mother wanted me to make her a quilt. She wanted it made out of plaid and this it what I came up with. I hope she will like it!



Well I guess that catches me up with quilting.
I hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Love the plaid quilt - nicely done. And congrats on the win of a beautiful bundle of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plaid quilt is awesome - and even better in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful plaid quilt and congrats on the great win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about some delicious fabrics!!! Good job on your quilt, whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete