Friday, August 12, 2011

Fast Friday!!!!!

Will let's see a lot going on today. Today the Wilson County Fair is opening. Have to help hubby sit up his American Dreams Real Estate booth that I decorate every year. If you do not know about this large fair please check out their link: http://www.wilsoncountyfair.net/. And they have quilt's from Wilson County. Hope to see you there!

   This is Little Logan on his Buckaroo Quilt that I delivered yesterday.
       He was all smiles and really enjoyed his quilt.

    I tried bringing him home, but his mother just wouldn't let me.
               Logan's quilt.

   Thanks to "1 Choice 4 Quilting" I received this lovely bundle of material in the mail this week. I won it in July's contest.

      It the New Dogwood Trails Bundle! And it is gorgeous!

Also a big THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TO Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber  http://fatquartershop.blogspot.com/  I just found out I won last week Giveaway and look at what I won!!


Now I'm headed over to Sarah's Blog http://www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com To show off my quilt, so I can get a Whoop! Whoop! See you there!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wins. I bought some of the Dogwood - just lovely. And love the finished quilt and the sweetie on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get some big whoop whoops this week - for the finished quilt and the wins! Lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win, very pretty fabric. Will be a beautiful quilt. We are going to the Wilson Co. fair Saturday and I'll have to stop by and see if you are in the booth.
    Whoop whoop on the Buckaroo quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl -- can't wait to see what you do with all those gorgeous fabrics! Whoop Whoop on the quilt, great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute quilt, esp. with the cutie pie that's on it! Congrats on your wins - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little baby! I hope that was a wonderful visit and congratulations on the fabric wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha - I am not sure which one is cuter, Logan or his quilt!! :-)) But I can sure why you would want to take Logan home with you!!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Logan is adorable on his quilt.

    Congrats on the win, that will be a fun bundle of fabric to quilt with.

    ReplyDelete