Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HOW TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN!!!!

It's been a while since I have sat down and just found some time to blog. I can't beleive how long it's been. I got a job in September at the Middle School to be an Education Assistant, so I have been rearranging my schedule on how I use to do things. The school is off for fall break for 2 weeks. My Mom and Dad took my 12yr old son to Idaho, to go huntting and fishing with his uncle. But my 16 yr old did not get off the 2 weeks for fall break, his on a different schedule, so I'm staying over at mom and dad's house to stay with him while he goes to school. Now that I've caught ya'll up, lets get to what's exciting.

I Won great giveaway on Sept 29, from Red Pepper Quilt sponsered by JAQS Fabrics (thank you!!!!)

 
3 yard of Urban Zoologie Fabric bundle. The fabric is just Awesome!!!



Then I got this email yesterday from "It's Sew KiKi" saying;  Good Morning! Congratulations! You've won the Jelly Roll of "Etchings"!! From The Fat Quarter Shop!!!
Thank You so much!!!!

                                                              
I can't wait till the holiday's are over with to start back on Quilts
 with all these gorgeouis fabrics I have won!!!

So I think that brings me up to date for right now. I'll try not to take so long for my next blog.
Happy Quilting!!!

Take care.

Marsha


 

1 comment: